Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wattpad Wednesday: Hell no! I'm Not Getting Married to You!!

Hell No! I'm Not Getting Married to You!! by tauralicious
Pages: 148 Wattpad Pages
Appearance:
HELL NO!!! I'm Never Gonna Get Married To You!

Summary: 
Be careful what you wish for, because sometimes wishes come true...especially if you wish for something NOT to happen! 
.....

Hate transforming into unconditional love....


Hey guys, here's my quick review on Hell No I'm Never Getting Married to You by Wattpad Author tauralicious. Okay, my first reaction was: That is one stubborn sounding title. I mean, there's the word Hell and there's a lot of exclamation points. What got me to read it other than the title was the beginning of the summary which I included above. 

Now the summary probably sounds like a cheesy love story and in some ways it is, but better. I love the sentence: Hate transforming into unconditional love. I mean, parents don't really arrange marriages for their kids anymore, and what could be worse when your kids hate each other and had a one night stand? But that hatred along with this "passion" they shared bough Andy and Austin closer and closer. Austin's not perfect, he has that long history of girls being the school's number one playboy. So it's not surprising that Andy's suspicious and quick to assume. 

One of the things I loved the most about the story was that just when you thought it was all going to be good, something happens. So a quick little note before you read it, definitely be ready for curve-balls cause they're going to come flying in your direction!!


3 out of 5 stars

And also, if you guys didn't know, I'm linking the stories with the picture. So for any book reviews if you're interested in either buying the story on Amazon or if it's a Wattpad Story, reading it online, all you have to do is just click the cover of the story up top! 


Love you all!!


Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv



No comments:

Post a Comment