Friday, September 20, 2013

Freaky Friday: Fashion Label!!

Hey guys! So this is my first Fashion label post which like I said on Wednesday, I combined with my Freaky Friday post!
So this outfit is by Fashion blogger Hapatime
Instagram: @hapatime

Another thing, we do not have ANY SORT OF CREDIT for these pictures. Just to make that clear we just want to give our opinions on outfits!

I took the pictures off Instagram and her Blog, and did not in any way take picture or anything. I have NO rights to this!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Okay, so I love the way the outfit flows from waist down. The top is really feminine and pulled together because which makes it seem sophisticated while the skirt gives it a girly feel and makes everything seem cuter. I think she styled it really well and the bag has this bit of a "rougher" type of feeling, but at the same time has a simply design and color so even though the material seems a bit off it still pulls the outfit together really nicely. 

Personally, this isn't really "my fashion" since I kinda steer clear of skirts/dresses, but I still think it looks really cute and if given the opputunity to wear it for a day, I'd probably say yes.

3 Words: Simple but Cute

So that was my attempt at a little fashion review, hoped you guys liked it and definitely subscribe to Hapatime and check out her blog. It's pretty amazing!

 Also, if you have any comments on different outfits you want to see, some styles, any of those, let me know in the comments down below. 

4 out of 5 stars



Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv







No comments:

Post a Comment