Monday, September 30, 2013

Music Monday: Breathe


Hey guys, got one of my favorite songs that I've recently been listening to a lot this weekend for y'all today! This song is a bit more on the old side, I think if came out in 2001. Anyway, let's get into it!

Cause I don't want to waste another moment
In saying things we never meant to say


Other than the lyrics, I really liked the way the music sounded for this particular verse, it just really stood out to me. The lyrics themselves hold a really good meaning. Sometimes we waste a lot of time saying things that weren't intentional but ended up hurting the person we cared about. So it's a good reminder to not waste the precious time we have on this planet by hurting others!

So you end up watching chances fade 
And wondering what is real

Same beat as the lyrics above. While Michelle is talking more about reconciling with someone you love, I think it also takes it to another level because if you've got a lot of options, sometimes you don't know which one to choose and end up just watching them fade away, which can lead to uncertainty of what was actually real.

And I, Take it just a little bit
I, hold my breath and count to ten

At times of frustration, the best things to do is breathe. Stop yourself before a test, a meeting, an important event, give yourselves a bit of time, breathe and count to ten!

If I just breathe in
Fill in the space between
I know everything is alright

Simply put: BREATHE PEOPLE!

Don't rush around life, every second is precious and you'll never get it back again. Sometimes it's good to just stop and breathe~~

 4 out of 5 stars


Love y'all!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv


No comments:

Post a Comment