Monday, September 30, 2013

Music Monday: Move by Little Mix


LITTLE MIX'S NEW SINGLE!!!
It's so catchy, I was tapping my foot from the beginning of the song to the end.

So it's gonna be a really quick music monday....
basically..... JUST LISTEN BECAUSE LITTLE MIX CAN DO NO WRONG! OF COURSE THEIR SONGS ARE GOING TO BE AMAZING!!!

So... uh.... here are some lyrics I liked:

But there's just one problem
I'm a bit old school
When it comes to lovin'
I ain't chasing you


That is me basically. I'm so old school, there's no way I would ask a guy out. If I like a guy ( lol Riv) I am not going to go up to him and ask him out or anything. I just sit in the corner and wait for him to come to me... which never happens.... that might explain why I'm a single pringle 

5 out of 5 stars

Well, that's it because I still have so much work to do....
Leave a comment below on your thoughts!!

~Claudz

No comments:

Post a Comment