Thursday, September 26, 2013

Quoting Thursday: Chill of Fear

Quote of the Week:
My heart says follow through;;
Some things have to happen just the way they happen.
~Noah Bishop

Hey guys, giving you a little sneak peak into a maybe book review. I haven't decided yet because I'm currently reading 4 suspense/mystery/murder novels and I'm probably only going to write a review on my favorite one out of the four. But either way, this quote really stood out to me. Sometimes we get so caught up in trying to control our lives even if it's out of our reach. In times like those, we just have to learn to let go and stop being so clingy/control-freaky about everything and let what's supposed to happen just happen.

That's my little quote of the week, yeah I changed it cause I noticed I only posted QUOTE posts on Thursday, not every single day. 

Another "Fortune-y" picture because I think it's pretty...
People Photo Manipulation Showcase

Let me know about your thoughts on this quote down in the comments below!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment