Sunday, March 22, 2015

Planning Ahead (4)


Hello everyone! Sorry for missing last week, but I'm back with my plans for this upcoming week! I've been feeling a bit slumpy when it comes to reading lately, but I've picked up a couple books that hopefully will pull me out fast because I have so many books I want to read. Also, it's the week before break so fingers crossed that school is not going to kill me before that...


18910286
I'm currently reading this for review and it's crazy so far! It follows Alice who killed her entire class and was locked in an asylum. Then she's summoned by another asylum-dweller and serial killer Professor Cater Pillar who has interesting news: She is the Alice from Alice in Wonderland and she's the only one who can stop the other Wonderland monsters (now human serial killers) from destroying the world. 

18716722
I read the first book City of A Thousand Dolls and really enjoyed it which made me pick up the second book. So far it's amazing and I'm absolutely loving it. Everything is flowing a lot smoother than the first book and the characters are a lot more developed.

24323918
I found this book through Aesta's Book Blog whom I've been following for quite some time. Whenever she raves about a book, I'm instantly intrigued but it usually takes me a while before I pick the books up. However, like I mentioned above, I'm falling a bit into a reading slump and for some reason when I read the synopsis, I was immediately hooked and bought the book on my Nook. It's been a while since I read a contemporary and honestly, I'm really excited to feel the feels.


12084278
This is the first book to the Bhinian Empire series which I'm currently loving. I originally planned to post this last week but never got around to it so it's on the top of my list for this week! 

12578077
I think it's finally time I posted my review for this book...thank goodness I have notes written down because I don't remember much about my reaction and initial thoughts...

That's all I have for this week! Let me know what you're currently reading in the comments below!!

Foreverly Obsessed,




2 comments:

  1. OMG Obsidian is one of the best books ever! I absolutely adore Jennifer L. Armentrout and her work is phenomenal. I suggest that after you've finished the Lux series, go on to her Dark Elements series. One of the best books I've ever read.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her writing is amazing and always knows how to make me laugh and cry at the same time! Thanks for the recommendation, I'll be sure to check it out! :)

      ~Riv

      Delete