1. What is your favorite memory?
I don't know what's my absolute favorite memory because I have so many! The first one that comes to mind was BookCon 2014. It was my first time attending a book convention and it was awesome! I got to meet my favorite booktubers, authors, and GRUMPY CAT!
2. What is your life's motto?
Um..."Now go forth and spread beauty and life." This is a quote from the Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan (which is fantastic)!
3. What is your biggest regret?
One of my biggest regrets was thinking that I could do something on my own without any help. That's kind of vague but it revolves around a certain event in my life that I'm not going to go into detail about. Yeah, I was a little full of myself
4. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
I want to say something like give the money to charity and organizations, but to be completely honest...I'd save half and spend the other half on books.
5. Who is someone you can't live without?
My friends and family. I know that's more than one person but they are honestly the only people who keep rooted on the earth, otherwise I think my imagination and I would have drifted far away by now ~
6. What would your dream house look like?
Just a regular house on the outside, but on the inside, a room for books, a room for my bunnies, and a house full of laughter.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Hm...I would either want to control an element, speak to animals, dreamweave, or be able to manipulate objects. Sorry, I just can't pick one.
8. What is your favorite food and why?
Ice cream, I can forever eat ice cream and I'll never get tired. That or ramen because it's ramen.
9. What would you do if you only had 24 hours to live?
Hug everything I love and read as much as I can...while hugging everyone and thing that I love.
10. What would you do if you were famous for one day?
I would go meet the entire BBC Merlin cast, go to different castles in Europe, and go to all those cool bookstores in England! I'm kind of replacing being famous with having a lot of monetary resources available...
11. If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?