Monday, December 9, 2013

Music Monday: Santa Baby

If you can't see, click here.

Hey guys, this is going to be a really quick Music Monday. Christmas is almost here and it'd be the end of the world (at least to me) if we didn't have a Music Monday dedicated to something Christmas-y. So here's Megan Nicole's rendition of Santa Baby. I remember when I first heard this song, I thought it was so funny how the singer was calling Santa "baby", but then I was little and thought the word baby was a 'weird' name guys called their girlfriends. Ah, young me. So hope you guys enjoy it!

Okay, I lied, I'm not ending with just one song. Here's Kurt Schneider's mash-up of Let it Snow and Baby's It's Cold Outside featuring Alex G and Robby Word. Now, enjoy to your heart's content!

Or click here.

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv



No comments:

Post a Comment