Friday, December 19, 2014

12 Days of Christmas (Day 6): Christmas Song Book Tag


Hey everyone! Welcome to Day 6 of 12 Days of Christmas! I was originally going to post a review today but my brain is pretty dead right now so I decided to do a fun Christmas tag! Seriously though there are so many really cool Christmas book tags, it's amazing! So today I am going to be doing the Christmas Book Song Tag which was created by Hails Hearts NYC!

1. "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch"
Name a villainous character you couldn't help but love.
 I’m going to pick Kanin from the Immortal Rules. I’ve only read Book 1, but what I know of him so far makes me want to give him a big hug. I don’t know if he’d be considered a villain, but he’s a vampire and he turned Alison and she pretty much hated his guts for a while. Despite that, his character is really something special and pulls you to empathize with him.
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
2. "All I Want for Christmas is You"
Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
I can’t even pick a book because I want so many. I’m going to go for the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson (UK covers) because they are gorgeous and I’ve been dying to get my hands on them for a long time!
6547258
3. "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer"
Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
  I always pick the same character every single time this question comes up so I’m going to change things up a bit. This time I’m picking Sybella from Dark Triumph. She’s grown so much since Book 1 where she was this crazy girl in the infirmary to someone with a lot more faith in herself and her kickbutt assassin skills.
9943270

4. "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
 I’m going to pick Braeden’s dad whose name is completely escaping my memory right now. He’s a terrible person and definitely should not be getting any presents this holiday season! 
12900806
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
  I’m going with the Siri from Warbreaker. She’s such a beautiful person and her personality is full of kindness to everyone she meets regardless of her living in the shark filled world of the Hallandren Court.
5980975
5. "Frosty the Snowman"
Which book just melts your heart?  
The last book I read that drastically affected me emotionally was My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. I was completely blown away by the depth of the book while expecting a flippant contemporary.
12294652
6. "Feliz Navidad"
Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
  The InfernalDevices by Cassandra Clare – they take place in the lovely country of England.
7171637
7. "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year"
Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
  I haven’t read a holiday themed book in such a long time I can’t even think of one! Here’s a cute cartoon instead :)
8. "Sleigh Ride"
Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn't have to be a love interest!)
  I HAVE to pick Blue from A Different Blue because there is nobody I’d want to meet in person more than her.
17443673
9. "Baby it's Cold Outside"
Which book that you didn't like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
  Demon Wings: The Fires of a Nightmare by Chelsea Lynn Charters. I’m sorry, but this book was unreal and I couldn’t get through half of it.
22846838
10. "Do you hear what I hear?"
Which book do you think everyone should read?
  The Ice Massacre byTiana Warner! It’s a fantastic book that puts a darker spin of mermaid lore and it’s action packed and mind blowingly amazing!
22718724

So that's all I have! What are your answers to these questions? Let me know in the comments below! As always, don't forget to check out the giveway which ends on Christmas day! You can enter HERE. Have a fantastic day everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow!!

Foreverly Obsessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment