Monday, December 15, 2014

12 Days of Christmas (Day 2): Tis the Season Book Tag


Hello everyone! Welcome to Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas! Today's going to be a fun little book tag that's been going around the BookTube. It's called the Tis the Season Book Tag! I was not tagged by anyone and you can check out the original video here. Let's get started!


1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
I don’t really have a specific book or series that I gravitate towards during the winter, but I tend to gravitate towards fantasy books during the winter because they are so action packed and add a bit of adventure into the otherwise cold and dreary winter days.
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
I don’t even need to explain this…
3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!
I would pick A Different Blue again, but to add a little variety, I’m going to pick The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. It’s a classic that warms your heart and brings people together.
19063
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
Narnia.
5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation! 
I don’t know who I’d pick…I think I’ll take Siri from Warbreaker with me. We can run around and explore Narnia together!
5980975
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
I have so many books on my wishlist, I swear the list grows every single day…The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender. I’m currently reading  a copy I borrowed from my public library and it’s too good for my heart.
18166936
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
Hot Chocolate because the holidays is when I can justify drinking it for 3 meals a day. Favorite Treat will probably have to be cookies which is a little bit broad, but I like cookies, so don’t judge. I don’t really have a favorite holiday movie, but the holidays always calls for a BBC Merlin Marathon!
 

So those are my answers to the Tis the Season Book Tag! I tag anyone reading this who would like to do it! Please let your links in the comments down below so I can go check them out! Thanks so much for reading and be sure to check out Day 1 to enter the giveaways!! 

Foreverly Obsessed,


2 comments:

  1. Love your little anime character signature. So cute!

    This 12 Days of Christmas tag is super fun! Excited to see the rest of your days, haha. So many blog posts!!!

    I have yet to read an Amy Harmon book. I need to get on that, ASAP. Same with Brandon Sanderson. I'm a huge epic/high fantasy fan, so I don't know why I haven't read any of his books!!! The cover for Warbreaker is gorgeous.

    10 more days until Christmas. Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! Yes, you need to. I discovered both authors this year and they've quickly become my favorites! Thank you so much for commenting!! ♥

      I'm counting the days till Christmas and break comes! XD

      ~Riv

      Delete