Thursday, December 18, 2014

12 Days of Christmas (Day 5): Life of a Blogger

Hey everyone! Welcome to Day 5 of 12 Days of Christmas! Again, I apologize for being late but school's been crazy with teachers trying to test us to death before winter break. Some posts might be a little late, but don't worry they will still be up! So I haven't done a Life of a Blogger in forever and I really liked the topic for this week. So without further ado, let's get into this!


Before 2014 ends, what do you want to do?

  • Finish one fantasy series: Currently reading the last book in the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks
  • Try nail-stamping! I've received my stamps already a couple of weeks ago but I've never gotten the time to do a full on stamping design base manicure!
  • Start a book that I've been wanting to read this whole year but didn't get to it!
  • Make pretty cards for everyone!
  • Still gotta finish wrapping those presents...
  • Have a BBC Merlin Marathon - I have to relive the pain of the finale and what better time than Christmas break which was when they dropped it on us? 
  • Start BBC Atlantis because I have no TV show life right now and it's terrible
  • Plan my top books of 2014 which is going to be really hard cause I can't even narrow them down...
So that's my little list of things! Be sure to check out the other entries by clicking the Life of A Blogger banner up above! Oh, I forgot to mention, this is a weekly meme created by Novel Heartbeat! That's all I have for today, see you guys tomorrow!!


Foreverly Obsessed,

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes...I need to make a post for my top of 2014 too! I've got that and a "most anticipated 2015 releases" post drafted, but they've just been sitting there since I'm too lazy to write them XD
    I still have wrapping to do, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'm trying to narrow it to 10 but I keep going past! I just can't narrow it down!! Good luck with the present wrapping and thanks so much for comment!!

      ~Riv

      Delete