Sunday, September 4, 2016

Review: Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint #07

 :
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've really posted anything and I apologize for that. I keep telling myself that I'll get something up for you guys but I keep pushing it off and watching YouTube instead. Anyway, I've been debating if I wanted to post a review on the Etude House Dear Darling Lip Tint that I picked up back in Taiwan and I decided to give it a shot. 

Lip tints are all the rage in Asian makeup right now and I really wanted to try them out. I knew that I couldn't really pull off a coral shade so I was on the look out for a dark red shade that would blend out into a nice soft flush of color. I picked up #07 from an Etude House store in Tamshui for NT200 ($6.32 USD) to try out.
 :  
The packaging is super cute as with all of Etude House's products. The tube is clear which lets you see how much product you have while sporting the cute Dear Darling Tint and classic Etude House label. The cap is tapered which allows for a steady grip while applying.
 :
The actual applicator is the standard doe foot shape and is actually really easy to apply if you're going for the standard Korean gradient lip trend. I have to admit that I wasn't a pro right from the beginning and it took a couple of tries before I managed to master a style that I liked. The lip tint has a really lovely flowery scent and a nice jelly texture that doesn't feel drying. I do feel like I need to apply a lip balm under and over the product because otherwise the product tends to settle into the lines of my mouth.
 :
Here's a quick swatch of the color. The swatch on the left is unblended while the one on the right is blended and as you can see it is a very beautiful rosy color. I think this is a really great product to put on if you want something natural and don't want to worry about constantly touching up. I have to say that I feel like it fades pretty quickly especially after meals but it does't fade weirdly so I don't really mind. 

Let me know in the comments if you have tried this particular lip tint range and what color is your favorite. Also, let me know some of your favorite lip tint products that you think I should check out next!

1 comment: