Sunday, June 7, 2015

Planning Ahead (11)

Hello everyone! I am back and it's been so long! A quick recap on what has happened the last two weeks: Slumps Everywhere. Yup, that pretty much sums everything up, but school's done in two and a half weeks and in most of my remaining classes we're just doing presentations and preparing for the final so things are starting to wind down. With that said, I'm pushing myself to get back into the same reading and reviewing speed that I was going at in March and April because I felt so motivated and engaged with the blog. So let's start with this week's plan:

13610805
This follows a girl named Alice who discovers that she's the next hero chosen to hunt the Grimm characters. These characters have literally been resurrected from their stories and even though they've been written as good characters, they are turning evil as time goes on and it's Alice's job to kill them.

21802451
It's been a while since I've read a mermaid book and I've been wanting to pick this up for a long time. Considering that my review for this is due this week, I think it's about time I get started...The story follows a mermaid who has a dagger and she's the next ruler of the Mermaids, but one day she saves a human from drowning and disrupts the balance causing her to leave her life behind her. It just sounds really cool and I'm excited to get started.


I'm not going to pile reviews on myself even though I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. I'm definitely going to have the Grimm Chronicles and Fire of the Sea reviewed this week so I'm not going to set anything else up. If I have the time, I'll pick one out of my many waiting to be reviewed books. :)


I recently went to BookCon 2015 and vlogged for the first time ever! Please check it out if you're interested and if you have any tips for vlogging in the future!!


Foreverly Obsessed,




1 comment:

  1. Yay for school just about being done! Sounds like you have books to get to, but one I'd like to recommend is The Dragonfly Guardian by Angela Antaloczy! It was a great read and now can't wait for book 2!!!

    ReplyDelete