Thursday, June 4, 2015

BookCon 2015

Hello everyone! It's been a while and I apologize for the impromptu 2 week break that I took. In my last post I talked about going through a severe blogging slump where I would open tabs and have no interest in typing anything out. So I decided to take a break and come back once I felt a bit more relaxed. So I just finished my English final presentation and with that done, a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I feel a lot more engaged in reading and hopefully reviewing.

With that being said, I recently attended BookCon 2015 and while I didn't get to share much of my experience with you guys during BookCon 2014, this year I remembered to take some pictures. Also, I have never showed you guys what I looked cause I'm wary about putting my face on the internet. However, that's going to change because instead of the usual Little Black Bookmark podcast we are going to be uploading a vlog where you guys can follow us around. So here are just a couple pictures I took and the vlog is coming this Saturday and I will also be doing a separate post on the books I got~

PANEL: FARAWAY LANDS 


PANEL: BRAVE NEW WORLDS

LUNCH
I got a Kore Bubolgi Hotdog - So Good!

ALL THOSE PINS
Come on that's pretty amazing :)

BOOKTUBER SIGNATURES
I got PeruseProject and Katytastic's signatures! I wanted to get JessetheReader and Polandbananasbooks but they closed the line :(

If you went to BookCon 2015 let me know what you guys thought!
Also check out the LBB Vlog Here


Foreverly Obsessed,





No comments:

Post a Comment