Tuesday, March 22, 2016

7 Spring Releases I'm Excited For


Happy Spring everyone! The first day of spring was March 20 and on the East Coast, we were greeted with a lovely flurry of snowflakes. Anyway, I missed the Top 10 topic last week but I wanted to make a list anyway since I've been trying to be on top of releases this year. I decided to cut it down to five because a lot of the releases are sequels to series I haven't started yet so I don't feel qualified to say much.

17378527
1. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - Of course I have this book on my list! I've been waiting for this ever since I first started this amazing series. I'm going to be super sad to see it go but at the same time I want everything to end well for Blue and the boys. (April 26)
2. The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead - I haven't had a lot of success with Richelle Mead's books in the past, but The Glittering Court just sounds so interesting. Either way, I'm hoping to get my hands on this book and see if this is the one to get me into her writing. (April 5)
3. Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima - I have never read any of her books before but Reagan from PeruseProject on BookTube has raved about her Seven Realms series and Flamecaster takes place in the same world. I definitely plan on reading the Seven Realms series this year and hopefully jumping into Flamecaster when I'm done. (April 5)
4. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke -This book actually releases today so I'm definitely going to be checking out what everyone says. I was pretty disappointed by her other duology but the premise of this book sounds so interesting I'm willing to give it another shot. (March 22)
5. The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Choski - I have head so many amazing things about this book and the synopsis alone is enough to make me want to read this book. Plus, it's steeped in Indian folklore which we don't get a lot of. (April 26)
6. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye - High fantasy in Imperical Russia. That's all that needs to be said. (May 17)
7. The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout - I just want to read a new Jennifer L Armentrout book. Have I mentioned how much I adored the Dark Elements trilogy? (May 17)

So that's my list! There are so many amazing books but these are just the first seven that came to mind. Let me know in the comment below what books you're excited for!

Foreverly Obsessed,




No comments:

Post a Comment