Saturday, August 23, 2014

Little Q&A

Hey everyone! So this is kind of an impromptu post but I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Chloe Yume  but I had I already been nominated. Either way, I thought I'd do the questions anyway so thank you so much Chloe for the nomination and awesome questions! Let's get started!!

1. Do you like to write, and if so, would you ever consider writing a novel?
I absolutely adore writing, but unfortunately I'm not the best. I come with so many ideas but I always lose the urge and drive to finish a story once I started. I have a Wattpad account where I post my random stories but I don't update it as often as I would like >.<
2. Who is your favourite author and why?
Goodness gracious, I can't even begin to pick one. I have so many favorites it's impossible to choose one! Um...Nicholas Sparks, Amy Harmon, Elizabeth LaBan, Brent Weeks, C.S. Lewis, CC Hunter, and a whole bunch of others!
3. Any weird reading habits?
If I have a specific time to read, I can't get myself to do it. I have to read when I should be doing something else. For example, if let's say I have a free afternoon and I could spend the time reading, I will sit down and end up doing something completely different. However, if I have a major test coming up or it's really late and I should be sleeping, I'll be reading. Does that count as a weird reading habit?
4. Why did you start your blog? What inspired you?
I started my book blog because I wanted to share my obsession with reading. At the beginning, I didn't really put much effort in maintaining it, but in 2013 something bad happened and my blog became my little place of refuge from the hectic world I lived in. The first book blog I came across were The Demon Librarians whom I had followed on Shelfari waaay back when. They were definitely an inspiration because well they were the first people I met who book blogged. However, they review mostly NA paranormal so young ones might want to steer clear.
5. What can you be found doing on days when you just hang around the house?
Probably in front of my computer on one of these 5 websites: Goodreads, Youtube, Tumblr, Buzzfeed, and Feedly.
6. Who is your inspiration, or someone you look up to?
My blogging inspiration comes from pretty much anywhere from the blogs I follow to anything I see in the internet. Life inspiration is kind of the same, I try to draw inspiration from everything around me and make the best of everything I have.
7. What are some things you hate? Why?
Cockroaches, I really hate them. In Taiwan, they are all over the place and they are so freaking impossible to kill. Just yuck. Book things I hate...insta-love, you gotta hate that insta-love.
8. What are some personality traits of yours that you like? Why?
I like that I'm very stubborn. I know that sounds weird cause a lot of people credit stubbornness as something bad, but I like how it gives me the drive to stay rooted in what I believe in. Oh I also really like my imagination. :)
9. If you had one superpower what would it be and why?
Either talking to animals or shifting into animals would be at the top of my list because animals are amazing. If I could manipulate one element...I would pick water because it comes in all three states of matter and it's life.
10. What would you do with a million dollars?
Can I take the greedy way out and say I'd put 80% of it in the bank for investment and take the other 20% and buy stuff? Or I'd use it to pay off student loans in the future...
11. If your life was a reality show, what would it be about?
The Life of a Fangirl - perfectly fine one minute and hysterical the next. :)

So that was pretty fun, don't forget to check out Chloe's Blog which is linked above! Thanks so much for reading and I'll see you all next time~ 

Foreverly Obsessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment