Sunday, April 20, 2014

I ♥ Spring Tag

Hey guys! Since today is Easter I decided to do the I ♥ Spring Book Tag!! This tag was created by Helene Jeppesen and you can find her video here. I wasn't tagged by anyone, but again it's Easter so I thought it was the perfect time to do this tag. So let's get into it!

1. How is Spring where you live?
I live on the East Coast of the USA so spring here is springy. It rains, it's warm, breezy, the such. Sadly, there are also a lot of trees which means there's a ton of pollen in the air. Joyful news for people with allergies...my eyes!! 

2. Most anticipated book release this spring?
16007855
Release Day: April 29 2014
17693452
Release Day: May 13 2014

3. Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring.
15717918

4. Where are you going to be reading this spring?
In all the usual places, my bed, the couch, my desk, in class. Shhhh!! Sometimes if the weather's good I might even read outside on the porch, but my allergies usually get the best of me. :(

5. Find a cover with a sun on it!
17861309

6. What are you favorite spring reads?
I don't have a particular genre that I like to read in the springtime. I do enjoy a good contemporary read on a rainy spring day or a nice fantasy read. Anything really works for me. :)

7. Find a book with many colors.
16144570

8. Who do you tag?
I'm going to tag all of you wonderful people so if you're reading I Tag You!! If you do this tag please leave a link to it in the comments I would love to see it!! 

Questions:
1. How is Spring where you live?
2. Most anticipated book release this spring?
3. Show us a book cover that makes you think of Spring.
4. Where are you going to be reading this spring?
5. Find a cover with a sun on it!
6. What are you favorite spring reads?
7. Find a book with many colors.
8. Who do you tag?


I hope you guys enjoyed this little tag post. Have an amazing Easter and if you don't celebrate, then have an amazing beautiful day!!

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv



No comments:

Post a Comment