Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday Tracks: Bartender

Thursday Tracks: The Funeral

Hey guys! It's been a while since my last Thursday Tracks and I feel like I've been on a little "music slump." I blame this 100% on Danielle Bradbery who was releasing snippets of her upcoming tracks and I'm dying because I want her album so badly. So I turned to Spotify to find some songs to temporarily satisfy my craving and I came across Bartender by Lady Antebellum.

For some strange reason, I always avoided Lady Antebellum even though I've been getting more into country pop. When I first clicked on Bartender, I thought the song was catchy, but I wasn't sold. Then I started listening to more songs on Spotify and completely fell in love with their Own the Night album. 

However, for this week, I'll give the feature to Bartender because I cannot get this song out of my head and because the music video is so random it's amazing. Enjoy~

Foreverly Obsessed,



No comments:

Post a Comment