Monday, January 11, 2016

Bout of Books 15.0 Wrap Up


Hello everyone! I can't believe Bout of Books is already over!!!  The week seemed to fly by so quickly I don't even think I got any time to read. I will be posting a video either today or tomorrow on my Wrap Up but here's just a post version of the books I read. I didn't exactly get to a lot of books on my TBR, actually I didn't get to a lot of books in general, but it was still fun a nice way to start off the year!

1582996
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars

3777732
Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars

21412412
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

16248113
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

45156

Total Pages: 2002

So that's my wrap up! Let me know what you guys read during the readathon if you participated! 
I wish I could've participated in more challenges, I think I did two this time which is more than I did last round. I told myself to remember to complete the challenges but over the course of the school week, I just forgot to update and sometimes I didn't get to read a ton so updates seemed pointless. Oh well, there is still next time!

Foreverly Obsessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment