Saturday, August 1, 2015

Riv Adventures: Bibble and Sip

Hello everyone! Welcome to a little Riv Adventures post! Settling on a suitable overall name was so difficult...So today, Claudia and I took a little trip to NYC and we decided to go find some scenic places to shoot pictures. Turns out, walking around in Central Park with 90 degree weather is a really bad idea. (Pst! Central Park people, please give your roads names and nobody should pay $2 for a map that doesn't even cover the whole park.)

Anyway, we managed to vlog the experience so once that is up I'll let you guys know. We also stopped by this little cafe called Bibble and Sip which is so adorable and amazing. So of course I took pictures and I thought it'd be fun to share them with you guys. (Warning: Picture Heavy)

 "BS all you want" - this is literally genius and adorable!

For those of you wondering why Bibble and Sip - seriously though, the alpaca as the logo is amazing!

Someone needs to give me lessons on how to draw like this ♥

MENUS

All right, it's time for the good stuff: FOOD PICTURES!!

Jasmine Green Tea Latte: 5/5 AMAZING

Bibble Quite: 4.5/5 (If only it didn't have mushrooms...but it was delicious still)

Chocolate Black Out Cake: 5/5 Perfect Mix of Bitter and Sweet
Latte: 5/5 (My mom ordered it and gave it a big thumbs up)

Matcha Cream Puff: 5/5 Look at this literal piece of perfection

Dark Chocolate Cream Puff: 5/5 The picture says it all~

Am I artsy yet or what? 

The food literally brought me to food heaven it was so good! After dying in Central Park and repeatedly getting lost everything tasted delicious. The cream puffs were a bit sweet but I had my latte which balanced things out a bit. The quiche was perfect since I didn't eat anything until we got there and I was craving something savory.

The really cool thing is that it is right across the street from Gershwin Theater where Wicked is currently playing. So if you happen to be in the area be sure to stop by this adorable cafe! I know for a fact that I'm going to go back one day in the future!

Foreverly Obsessed,








No comments:

Post a Comment