Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top 10: Book on My Spring TBR

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I did one of these posts, correction it's been forever. I didn't post a weekly plan this week because so far school's been crazy but I will try to get at least another review out before the end of the week. Anyway, as you can tell from the title, the topic for this week is to pick the Top 10 Books on your Spring TBR. I'm not 100% certain, but I think they don't have to be spring 2015 releases, so that's what I'm going to go with. I have a bunch of books so let's get just get started~

18298225
I've been eyeing this book for a long time and recently picked it up from my local library. I've been reading a ton of fantasy lately so some contemporary will be good for my state of mind.

18806046
This is a 2015 spring release and comes out on April 14. I have an ARC from Entangled Teen and I'm really excited to start it!

21402784
While this has a very wintry cover, I still plan on reading it this spring. I was given an e-ARC of the book way back in January before it was published, but haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. Emoji I really loved the first book and can't wait to see what Book 2 brings.

28248
I'm actually already currently reading this so I'll extend it to the entire trilogy. I've been wanting to read a Trudi Canavan book for so long and now that I own two completely trilogies by her, I think it's time to start. Emoji

10766509
I wanted to read this last year when the movie came out, but didn't get around to picking it up. With The Longest Ride movie coming out in April, I want to try to read this book and watch it (along with the Longest Ride).

16250900
Heard a lot of people talk about this on BookTube and I want to read it. An added bonus is that I own it on my bookshelves so I don't have to borrow it from my library!

7904453
I read the first book last fall and really enjoyed it so I'm excited to continue on with the trilogy. The cover looks perfect for spring with all the green and trees and life.

18910286
I've wanted to read this book for FOREVER and recently was allowed a copy for review. It's a retelling of Alice and Wonderland and that's all I know, but Goodreads also has it classified as horror which I am really excited about! 

18363240
Another Spring 2015 publication (May 5) that I was given an e-ARC for review from Entangled Teen. Needless to say, I'm ready for some contemporary!

21802451
Another review book that I'm really excited for. Again, I haven't read a mermaid book in a while so I can't wait to give this one a try!

Is that 10? I always look track when doing these lists and ten is a lot harder than it looks. A bunch of these books are ones that I need to review, but I thought I'd throw them in since my TBR for each month changes with my mood. Anyway, that's my list! Let me know what are some books you're looking forward to this upcoming spring! 

Foreverly Obsessed


2 comments:

  1. OMG - Code Name Verity - yes, read it!!!! The end will GUT you. "Kiss me, Hardy! Kiss me quick!" I read Code Name Verity and I freaking LOVED it. It was one of my favorite reads that year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh so excited! I have so many things to read >.< It's all good though, I can't wait to get started! Thanks so much for commenting! :)

      ~Riv

      Delete