Monday, September 8, 2014

Memory Lane Monday: Prophecy by Ellen Oh


Hey everyone! Welcome to a brand new meme! Actually, I don't know if this is blogging meme but I'll just call it that. This was created by Caitlin from YA Bookworm whose blog I recently came across and it's fantastic so please check her out. The premise of this meme is you pick a book that you haven't reviewed on the blog and answer 5 questions. Let's get started!!

This week we are going to visit:
ISBN: 0062091093
Pages: 312
Source: Library
Appearance: 
10129062

Question # 1: You've got 5 WORDS! Describe the book.
Demon slaying girl saves the world.
Question # 2: Pick a quote, any quote!
“Your differences are what make you unique. They're what make you special. You have nothing in common with these ignorant retches who thrive on superstition and fear. You were meant for greatness.” 
Question # 3: Hit, Miss, or Meh?
Meh. This book already had iffy reviews but it still sounded amazing. I was a bit disappointed with the story but it still intrigued me enough to pick up the second book.
Question # 4: Best or Worst Quality?
Best Quality: Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that Prophecy is based loosely on a Korean myth? I really enjoyed the fantasy world that was based on an Asian culture with a strong female as the leading character. 
Question # 5: Most Memorable Character.
Taejo, he's the heir to the throne and was absolutely adorable. I know some people were annoyed by his random outbursts with a ton of exclamation marks but he helped Kira destress throughout the book and again, he's so cute!

So that's it for this trip down memory lane, if you want to join in please do and leave a link below for me to check it out! Thanks so much for reading and I'll see ya next time!

Foreverly Obsessed,




No comments:

Post a Comment