Friday, September 5, 2014

Bookish Identity Tag


Hey guys! Today I'm going to be doing the Bookish Identity Tag which was created by Catriona at Little Book Owl, Kat from Katytastic, and Benjaminoftomes. This tag is originally designed for Youtube, but since I don't have a Youtube channel I thought it'd do it here. :)

Q: What dystopian/fantasy world would you like to live in?
A: There are so many amazing ones!! Can I pick two? The generic answer is Hogwarts but another world would be the Seven Satrapies world from the Lightbringer series by Brent Weeks. It'd be really cool because I would be able to manipulate light and colors and hang out with Kip and Karris. It'd be really fun. 

Q: Who would your partner be?
A: Why must you ask me this? Okay...I'll go with my current book crush: Kylar Stern from the Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks. He is kickass and an assassin, plus he's got a lot of depth and dimension. ♥ For a contemporary boyfriend, I'm currently crushing on Ambrose Young from Making Faces by Amy Harmon, I swear he's amazing. 

Q: Who would your godly mother/father be? (Percy Jackson Series)
A: Can I choose to become one of Artemis's huntresses? Cause that'd be amazing :) If I had to choose an actual parents...either Hades because I adore Bianca and Nico or Poseidon because water is probably my favorite element. 

Q: Would you rather be a Downworlder or a Nephilim? (The Mortal Instruments Series)
A: Downworlder probably. I love the Shadowhunter world, but I don't think that I'm quite built for the action. Plus being a Downworlder means I get to pick my battles...sort of...and to be more specific I'd want to be a warlock. Eternity doesn't sound great, but I really want animal features! Cat ears and a tail please!

Q: What House would you be in? (Harry Potter Series)
A: This is the hardest questions EVER! I took the Pottermore quiz and I got Slytherin which I was surprised on because I didn't think I would be placed in Slytherin, but I guess that makes sense with ambition and all, but to be honest, I'd probably be the nicest Slytherin there. Then to make things more complicated, I took a bunch of online quizzes and every single time I got Ravenclaw which is awesome cause Luna Lovegood, but I feel bad for leaving Slytherin because that was where I was placed...can I be a Slytherclaw?

Q: What faction would you be in? (Divergent Series)
A: I took the quiz on the Divergent website and I Amity which does not make sense considering I'm Slytherin...do you get my struggle yet?

Q: What would be your daemon? (Northern Lights Series)
A: WOLF or JAGUAR or LEOPARD or FALCON or OWL :)

So what's YOUR BOOKISH IDENTITY? If you're reading this, I TAG YOU! Go do the tag and leave your link in the comments! 

Foreverly Obsessed,




2 comments:

  1. I did this tag too on my blog! If your reading could you please check it out because I only recently started a blog! Thanks! http://www.accionovels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! Thanks so much for commenting :)

      ~Riv

      Delete