Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bookish Style: Book Shopping

 :
Hello everyone! Welcome to my first Bookish Style post! This is a topic that I've wanted to try branching into for a while but never actually did. Today's post is in collaboration with Stylewe, an online retail store, that kindly reached out to me. Be sure to check out the logo at the bottom of the post to see the amazing things they have on their site.

Since I'm a book blogger, I was a bit surprised to be receiving an email asking for a collaboration from a clothing store, but us readers have to be fashionable too right? I decided to look around the site and pick out an outside that I might wear if I was going book shopping. Now that I'm in the Boston area for college, there are so many awesome small bookshops that are just waiting to be explored so I drew my inspiration from there.

Outfit 1: Cute and Chic
Shop Mini dresses - Apricot Cotton Embroidery Sleeveless Mini Dress online. Discover unique designers fashion at StyleWe.com.: Shop Satchels - Green Small PU Casual Satchel online. Discover unique designers fashion at StyleWe.com.: Shop Mini Dresses - Black Casual A-line Lycra Sweater Dress online. Discover unique designers fashion at StyleWe.com.:
Mini Dress - $77.99
Green Satchel - $64.00
Black A-Line Sweater Dress - $73.00

I've been loving a good dress these days and these are two that just caught my eye. The mini dress looks super light and comfortable for the summer while the long sleeved dress lets you look chic while still keeping your arms warm. And can we please talk about how adorable that bag it! The cat ears and everything~

Outfit 2: Casual
Shop T-Shirts - Black Pierced Casual Rayon T-Shirt online. Discover unique designers fashion at StyleWe.com.: Shop Backpacks - Multicolor Casual Small PU Backpack online. Discover unique designers fashion at StyleWe.com.: Shop Jeans - Dark Blue Polyester Pockets Plain Casual Skinny Leg Jean online. Discover unique designers fashion at StyleWe.com.:
Black Casual T-Shirt - $42.00
Multicolored PU Backpack - $68.00
Casual Skinny Jeans - $86.00

I'm a super casual person when it comes to dressing and a pair of jeans with a t-shirt is always my go to. The black t-shirt here has some nice lace detail and cutouts which make it a tad bit more fancy than a plain black tee. The backpack is another thing that I'm completely in love with. I would choose a backpack over a handbag any day and this one just has such a cute pattern and design, it looks like a perfect schoolgirl backpack that you see in cartoons!

Additional Links:
Check out other amazing bags HERE
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals

In collaboration with
Stylewe



No comments:

Post a Comment