Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thursday Tracks: Relapse

Thursday Tracks: The Funeral


Hello everyone! Today I have a new blogging meme that I thought I'd give a try! Carrie Underwood recently released her new album Storyteller which I have been completely obsessed with. I can't pick a favorite song, but I had to feature one of them. 

Relapse is such a powerful song and when I was browsing through Goodreads trying to find a book that I could pair with a song, I immediately thought of:

23252517

The relationship between the main characters can't exactly be called toxic, but everything happened so fast they weren't ready for serious when they first met. They had a lot of "relapse" moments where they jumped back into the relationship without fulling committing and it ended up with people getting hurt. 

Foreverly Obsessed,



2 comments:

  1. Great pick, Rivalie! I love Carrie Underwood!

    Thanks for participating in Thursday Tracks! I love when new people join! Be sure to save the meme header and upload it to your own blog. Can't wait to see what you pick for this week. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie is queen!!! Thanks so much for commenting!! ~Riv

      Delete