Thursday, January 16, 2014

Quoting Thursday: Washed by Tears


Hey guys! So (heh) welcome to the FIRST QUOTING THURSDAY of 2014 and in a while. I've been finding a ton of really awesome quotes on Twitter and Tumblr so I am very stocked on quotes for a while. Something that I'm trying this year is to create my own little quote "banners" if you will. I got the hauntingly beautiful picture above from Google Images and using Pixlr, edited the picture by adding the quote and a picture effect. I think it's pretty cool.  

Anyway, one thing I forgot to add is that this quote is by Alex Tan (according to Tumblr.) I just think that it's very inspirational and motivating. Isn't there this thing that guys can't cry cause it's not manly? Well all you guy readers! Here's your new excuse. Just kidding, don't actually say if unless it's true.

But in all seriousness, don't be afraid to cry. Ask anyone who knows me, I cry a lot. I can cry over the craziest things: a super cute song, a cute scene in a movie/book, a lot of things can cause my tear ducts to open up their gates and let the flood loose. Like the quote says, after the tears have fallen, your vision is now cleared and your can see life with a clearer perspective.

So if you're going through a rough time, don't worry! You'll make it through and don't be afraid to cry because after this event passes, life will be so much clearer and more there.

Yay! I hope that this quote inspired you guys as much as it inspired me. So that's it for this Quoting Thursday, I'll see you guys in my next post! 

Foreverly Obsessed,
Riv

No comments:

Post a Comment