Thursday, August 30, 2012

Oh Dang

High School Orientation today and really just kill me right now. I thought we could go through our schedule and meet our teachers instead of being yelled at and blindly led around the maze that is known as our high school. Which, if I may add, we did that sometime in 8th grade. Don't need the refresher thank you very much. T_T
After that we got our lockers, which was...not fun. My locker is strange...While others have metal sides, my sides are made of brick. While others have a shelf, I have nothing. While others have a place to put their stuff, I have a freaking pole down the middle....Like seriously, what the peck?!
Sorry for burdening those who actually read this blog with this complaint, but seriously WHAT THE FREAKING PECK!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment